4/02/2007

What I Like About Trieste

I like Trieste very much, because it is my home city and it is a wonderful city, with an ancient and mysterious history, and it is placed in a magnificent position, between hills and on the tip of the Adriatic Sea. The thing I like most of Trieste is the view that I can see from my house. In fact, when the weather is nice, there are always tons of people just above my house, at the Obelisco (which was built in 1830 to commemorate the inauguration of a new road) to see the view. The second best thing of Trieste is the sea. I love the sea and the sea smell that is everywhere, especially when one is on the Rive or at the port, in the part where there are all the ships. I especially like going on a boat, usually my uncle's boat, Blue, because my uncle always lets me keep the rudder, and I especially like steering, even though I'm not really good at going in boats, because I've never done sailing lessons. In any case, I like almost everything in and around Trieste, and I am very happy I live in this wonderful region.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger